**Unfortunately due to varying requirements among State by State CLE approval authorities for prerecorded material, we are not able to offer CLE credit for recorded webinars. We can only offer CLE credit for the live sessions.
The exponential proliferation of information has created legal risks, security threats, and logistical challenges for organizations. This program examines how the implementation of an information governance program or framework can support the organization’s control over its information assets, reduce its risks, liabilities, and expenses stemming from having too much ungoverned information.
Topics of discussion in this program include the following:
• The challenges of too much information
• Defining Information Governance
• Examining the Information Governance Reference Model (IGRM)
• The benefits and value of implementing Information Governance
• The risks and costs of continuing without Information Governance